Service septic tank of a bilk you out of your money they will lie to your face and not work on your car if you aren't liked they were called to the table today taking my order for a lube and small repair. They jerked me good till I told them I'm picking up my car.

They suck especially the service manager buyer beware......Had I not picked up my car, the douche bag manager would have happily sat on it for another day. Telling his staff to bs the customer to fill some inner need to stand on some high ethical morality which in itself is complete utter ***

Comments

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! Deceptive practices, the sales people and sales managers "play dumb".

The employees that work there, do not look like decent people. I am used to going to a dealership where the people look polished and professional. A few of these sale people look like high school drop outs , ex cons and strippers. I truly did not feel comfortable handing over my credit and financial information.

Be very careful of this place- that whole "Burnside ave" strip is notorious for criminal activity at the dealership.

They shut down like four over there. My co worker and I actually wanted to purchase vehicles there, but we decided to go to another dealership----Five Towns Nissan wins the Shady Award!!